I saw some recent reports on issues with CassandraIO that are not
blockers (not data loss) but IMO deserve to be included because
basically the issues imply that users cannot read from Cassandra in
parallel, and they were reported by production users. Probably a good
idea to finish these before the cut (they don't seem really hard to
fix), even if this implies to move the release cut one or two days.

I also would like to volunteer to write the release blog post in
particular I would like to add a new section to thank the people that
contributed in this release as other projects do.