I disagree: the CassandraIO issues are not blocker as they are not regression.

In order to insure the release pace, I will go forward, these issues will be fix
for the next release cycle.

For the blog, it's up to you. However, with the next release pace we do, I'm not
sure it makes sense to do it for each release.

We still have a full day before the release cut. So, let me do my best on the
CassandraIO issues, as a best effort. But let's target to cut the release
tonight/tomorrow early morning as planned.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré