Hi Reuven,

Thanks for the update ! As I'm working with you on this, I fully agree and great
doc gathering the ideas.

It's clearly something we have to add asap in Beam, because it would allow new
use cases for our users (in a simple way) and open new areas for the runners
(for instance dataframe support in the Spark runner).

By the way, while ago, I created BEAM-3437 to track the PoC/PR around this.

Thanks !

Regards
JB

--