Hi guys,

Quick update on the RC2 preparation:

* BEAM-3587 (TextIO with Flink) seems related to a custom build with Gradle (not
using artifacts created by Maven). Anyway, I will take a look today.
* BEAM-3186 has a PR. Aljoscha will do the review pretty soon.
* I'm also taking a look on the direct runner performance change.

The goal is to cut RC2 tomorrow or the day after.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré