What's the plan for the endpoints that the Flink operator needs to provide
(control/data plane, state, logging)? Is the intention to provide base
implementations that can be shared across runners and then implement the
Flink specific parts on top of it? Has work started on those?

If there are subtasks ready to be taken up I would be interested.

Thanks,
Thomas