-1:
a) still consider waitUntilFinish broken and a big blocker
b) restrictiontracker api changed and is not backward compatible (
https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/e0034314ad196d2274cef9831ed63e090bf4d4c1#diff-098d7247eb1e9d9423bfa2ae2da38a9d
)

with workarounds and fixes for these two issues the other parts work
(spark, flink, direct runner, java core) on my projects

Romain Manni-Bucau