Can still be provided as a generic one (like the an offset or key based
one) but good enough for now, right, was just surprising to not see it when
checking the breakage.

Le 8 mars 2018 22:05, "Eugene Kirpichov" <kirpic...@google.com> a écrit :

All SDF-related method annotations in DoFn are marked @Experimental. I
guess that should apply to RestrictionTracker too, but I wouldn't be too
worried about that, since it only makes sense to use in the context of
those methods.