> 2. I'm having trouble finding relevant information for this section: E2E
> Testing Framework
> <https://beam.apache.org/contribute/testing/#e2e-testing-framework>.
> Does anyone know what the progress is on E2E tests in Gradle?

This section seems to relate to both things like WordCountIT
<https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/examples/java/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/examples/WordCountIT.java>
and
the IO integration tests that we're currently developing. The latter are
documented in more detail in the testing docs
<https://beam.apache.org/documentation/io/testing/#i-o-transform-integration-tests>.
It is a little bit outdated - I wanted to tackle this after the gradle
migration. Finally, there is a PR on it's way to run IOITs using gradle:
5003 <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5003>. It provides an
"integrationTest" task to replace the mentioned failsafe plugin which is
used in maven.

Best regards,
Łukasz