FYI, I was able to get basic Gradle integration working in Eclipse; take a
look at documentation here: https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/419

I'm not a regular Eclipse user, so there may be other pieces that I'm not
aware of. But the Gradle integration seems quite mature. Feel free to add
to the documentation if you notice anything I missed.

--

Got feedback? http://go/swegner-feedback