Hi all,

For the moment, I'm working on BEAM-4048
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4048> to add Kafka source/sink
support with different modes to Nexmark, like it has for PubSub
(SUBSCRIBE_ONLY, PUBLISH_ONLY and COMBINED). It seems that the code will be
similar to what we have for PubSub so I wanted to do some refactoring and reuse
already existed code for Kafka. So, to make sure that nothing will be broken
after this refactoring, I want to run Nexmark with PubSub source/sink in
different modes before and after.

I tried to do this with PubSub emulator but I have very strange issue related
to pipeline serialisation - it tries to serialise NexmarkLauncher, see this
output <https://gist.github.com/aromanenko-dev/a42a0a011f9fbd10b8443bf2ca38c68a>

Could anyone point me out if I do something wrong running this Nexmark pipeline
and how properly to do it with PubSub as source/sink?

WBR,
Alexey