Initial Nexmark+Gradle run is in, though a hiccup in the Spark runner +
Netty has been introduced since yesterday. Etienne mentioned he has worked
toward setting up periodic runs on all runners, so this should help get us
towards that. We'll probably prefer to build standalone fat jars for
selected runners and use those, which is pending unknown issues in the
shadow config leaving out required dependencies.

Kenn