Seems so but is not. Most of beam tests assume they are alone in their vm
when executing for a bunch of reason, if not the case a lot of side effects
can happen (backend state, local cache drop, ....,  uncontrolled resources
and failure due to the GBKTest which creates 100M keys etc...) so you have
to have one test per vm at any time. If this assumption is true my test
will pass, if it is false gradle setup is wrong.