I think that should be fine; I believe the way it was that way originally
was because we already had things set up for building in Jenkins, but it
was a while ago. Given the performance tests run infrequently enough, I
don't think an increase in runtime will be a big deal.

--
-------
Jason Kuster

See something? Say something. go/jasonkuster-feedback