Sorry to revive an old thread, but I wanted to give a shout-out and say
thank you to Ismaël and Tim who have been quickly chipping away at the
ErrorProne backlog. We started with 47 ErrorProne JIRA's [1], and in two
weeks we're down to just 17 [2]. Thanks!

[1]
*https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20BEAM%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20errorprone
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20BEAM%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20errorprone>
*