Awesome!

In the meantime I've tried out Gradle + Checker and unfortunately
compilation hung. It could be due to any subset of Gradle, Checker,
Errorprone. I would not expect a performance problem, since Checker is
"pluggable type systems" and type checking is a very fast sort of analysis.
Also I didn't immediately find the configuration to ignore generated code.
I didn't have a lot of time so I didn't dig further.

Kenn