Hi Ahmet,

I've checked on tests status and most of other tests are green 98% of the
time. So I feel that we do not need any explicit actions for those tests.

However java tests seem to have most of the problems. So I moved it to
requirements explicitly.

I do not bring in fixing failing tests as those should not require any
specific process.

--Mikhail

Have feedback <http://go/migryz-feedback>?