@Kenn: I am going to add the build.gradle. Is there anything else?

@Ahmet, @Robert: here are more details about the samza runner right now:

- Missing pieces: timer support in ParDo is not there yet and I plan to add
it soon. SplittableParDo is missing but we don't have a use case so far. We
are on par with the other runners for the rest of the Java features.
- Work in Progress: implement the portable pipeline runner logic.
- Future plans: support Python is our next goal. Hopefully we will get a
prototype working sometime next quarter :).

Btw, thanks everyone for the comments!

Thanks,
Xinyu