Pablo, thanks for taking this up.

It is indeed exciting to see things moving forward on the Python side
(state and timer support as well).

Still, we depend on the green CI status. Just to illustrate how breakage
can negatively affect even folks not immediately working on Python,
consider the portability work: For many changes we need the runner build
(such as Flink) as well as the Python SDK to be in good shape. Either of
the two breaks and the big search begins :)

Thanks,
Thomas