Thanks for investing, Thomas!

Ruoyun, does that solve the WordCount problem you were experiencing?

-Max

On 19.11.18 04:53, Thomas Weise wrote:
With latest master the problem seems fixed. Unfortunately that was first masked by build and docker issues. But I changed multiple things at once after getting nowhere (the container build "succeeded" when in fact it did not):

* Update to latest docker
* Increase docker disk space after seeing a spurious, non-reproducible message in one of the build attempts
* Full clean and manually remove Go build residuals from the workspace

After that I could see Go and container builds execute differently (longer build time) and the result certainly looks better..

HTH,
Thomas