Unfortunately, flink server still doesn't work consistently on my machine
yet.  Funny thing is, it did worked ONCE (
:beam-sdks-python:portableWordCount BUILD successful, finished in 18s).
When I tried gain, things were back to hanging with server printing
messages like:

"""
[flink-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-25] DEBUG
org.apache.flink.runtime.resourcemanager.slotmanager.SlotManager - Received
slot report from instance 1ad9060bcc87cf5fd19c9a233c15a18f.
[flink-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-25] DEBUG
org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmaster.JobMaster - Trigger heartbeat request.
[flink-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-23] DEBUG
org.apache.flink.runtime.taskexecutor.TaskExecutor - Received heartbeat
request from 006b3653dc7a24471c115d70c4c55fa6.
[flink-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-25] DEBUG
org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmaster.JobMaster - Received heartbeat from
e188c32c-cfa5-4b85-bda9-16ce4742c490.
repeat above forever after 5 minutes.
"""

I am trying to figure out what I did right for that one time succeeded run.

For the step 3 Thomas mentioned, all I did for cleanup is "gradle clean",
if there are actually more to do, please kindly let me know.

--
Ruoyun  Huang