Sure it's a pity than this PR got unnoticed and I think it is a combination of
factors (PR date around Christmas, the
fact that the author forgot - AFAIK - to ping a reviewer in either the PR or
the ML).
I agree with Rui's proposal to enhance visibility of the "how to get a
reviewed" process.
IMHO, I don't think committers spend time watching new PRs coming up, but they
more likely act when pinged. So, we may
need some automation in case a contributor do not use github reviewed proposal.
Auto reviewer assignment seem too much
but modifying the PR template to add a sentence such as "please pickup a
reviewer in the proposed list" could be
enough. WDYT ?

Also, I started to review the PR on Friday (thx Kenn for pinging me).
Etienne