+1 (binding)

Tested Flink Runner local/cluster execution with the included examples and all supported Flink versions.

There is an issue with the staging for remote execution but it is not a blocker since an alternative way exists: https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-7478

Reminder: The voting closes on 2nd June so please validate and vote by then.

We generally we do not include weekends in the minimum voting period of 72 hours. I'd propose to leave the vote open at least until Wednesday 04:52 CEST which would be 72 hours excluding the weekend. Btw, thank you for all your work on preparing the RC!

-Max