+1

On 29.09.19 13:44, Chad Dombrova wrote:
I’m planning on porting the existing Java coder to Python. Any objections to that?

-chad

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 1:02 PM Robert Burke <rob...@frantil.com <mailto:rob...@frantil.com>> wrote:

    +1

    I'm happy to whip together the Go SDK version once the encoding has
    been concretely decided.

    On Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 6:07 PM Chad Dombrova <chad...@gmail.com
    <mailto:chad...@gmail.com>> wrote:

            It would still be a standard coder - the distinction I'm
            proposing is that there are certain coders that _must_ be
            implemented by a new runner/sdk (for example windowedvalue,
            varint, kv, ...) since they are important for SDK - runner
            communication, but now we're starting to standardize coders
            that are useful for cross-language and schemas.

        Got it.  Sounds good.

        -chad