I agree this should be moved. PortableRunner.java is analogous to
portable_runner.py, which resides under
sdks/python/apache_beam/runners/portability. Maybe PortableRunner.java
should be moved to somewhere under sdks/java, as it's not actually a runner
itself. The nomenclature is confusing, PortableRunner could be more aptly
named something like `PortableRunnerClient`, or `JobClient` to better
illustrate its relationship with `JobServer`.