It would be great to have a Pulsar connector. We might want to ask the folks from StreamNative (in CC). Any plans? :)

Cheers,
Max

On 24.10.19 18:31, Pablo Estrada wrote:
There's a JIRA issue to track this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-8218

Alex was kind enough to file it. +Alex Van Boxel <mailto:a...@vanboxel.be> : )
Best
-P

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 12:01 AM Taher Koitawala <taher...@gmail.com <mailto:taher...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Reza,
                  Thanks for your reply. However i do not see Pulsar
    listed in there. Should we file a jira?

    On Thu, Oct 24, 2019, 12:16 PM Reza Rokni <r...@google.com