This is Sijie Guo from StreamNative and Pulsar PMC.

Maximilian - thank you for adding us in the email thread!

We do have one roadmap item for adding a Beam connector for Pulsar. It was
planned for this quarter, but we haven’t started the implementation yet. If
the Beam community is interested in it, we are happy to collaborate with
Beam community.

Thanks,
Sijie