Hi all,
I think this is a relatively common question:

- Can I do X with runner Y, and SDK Z?

The answers vary significantly between SDK and Runner pairs. This makes it
such that the current Capability Matrix falls somewhat short when potential
users / solutions architects / etc are trying to decide to adopt Beam, and
which Runner / SDK to use.

I think we need to put some effort in building a capability matrix that
expresses this information - and maintain it updated.

I would like to discuss a few things:
- Does it make sense to do this?
- If it does, what's a good way of doing it? Should we expand the existing
Capability Matrix to support SDKs as well? Or should we have a new one?
- Any other thoughts you may have about the idea.

Best
-P.