Pablo, it might be necessary to setup a root logging handler if one does
not exist already.  I noticed that a LocalJobServicer that I was testing
against stopped emitting tracebacks when I rebased onto the latest from
master.  Setting up the root handler fixed it.  I'm still testing this, and
I might be misinterpreting what I saw, but I wanted to get eyes on it in
case I don't have time to get a definitive answer.

-chad