> I agree with having low-frequency tests for low-priority versions.
> Low-priority versions could be determined according to least usage.

+1. While the difference may not be as great between, say, 3.6 and 3.7, I
think that if we had to choose, it would be more useful to test the
versions folks are actually using the most. 3.5 only has about a third
of the Docker pulls of 3.6 or 3.7 [1]. Does anyone have other usage
statistics we can consult?

[1] https://hub.docker.com/search?q=apachebeam%2Fpython&type=image