Hi community,

Just fyi:

The 2.20.0 release branch should be cut yesterday (02/26) per schedule.
However as our python precommit was broken so I didn't cut the branch.

I am closely working with PR [1] owner to fix the python precommit. Once
the fix is in, I will cut the release branch immediately.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10982

-Rui