Hi Beam Committers!

I appreciate if someone could trigger the tests and python post-commit on
my PR.
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11210

Thanks in advance!

*Shoaib Zafar*
Software Engineering Lead
Mobile: +92 333 274 6242
Skype: live:shoaibzafar_1

<http://venturedive.com/>


On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:51 AM Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> wrote:

> Done.
>
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 4:32 PM Shoaib Zafar <shoaib.za...@venturedive.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Beam Committers!
>>
>> I appreciate if someone could trigger the tests on my PR.
>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11210
>>
>> It's currently WIP and I need to verify that the code passes all the
>> tests.
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Best.
>>
>> *Shoaib Zafar*
>> Software Engineering Lead
>> Mobile: +92 333 274 6242
>> Skype: live:shoaibzafar_1
>>
>> <http://venturedive.com/>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:37 AM Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> wrote:
>>
>>> KInd of done. 11208 is running the tests. 11156 did not start all the
>>> tests. Someone could retry that again in a bit.
>>>
>>> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 12:11 PM Tomo Suzuki <suzt...@google.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Beam committers,
>>>>
>>>> Would you trigger precommit checks for
>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11156 and
>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11208 with the following 6 checks?
>>>> Run Java PostCommit
>>>> Run Java HadoopFormatIO Performance Test
>>>> Run BigQueryIO Streaming Performance Test Java
>>>> Run Dataflow ValidatesRunner
>>>> Run Spark ValidatesRunner
>>>> Run SQL Postcommit
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 11:13 AM Jan Lukavský <je...@seznam.cz> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi, done.
>>>>> On 3/20/20 3:59 PM, Tomo Suzuki wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> HI Beam committers,
>>>>> (Thanks Ahmet)
>>>>>
>>>>> Would you re-run the presubmit checks for
>>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11168 with the followings?
>>>>> Run Java PostCommit
>>>>> Run Java HadoopFormatIO Performance Test
>>>>> Run BigQueryIO Streaming Performance Test Java
>>>>> Run Dataflow ValidatesRunner
>>>>> Run Spark ValidatesRunner
>>>>> Run SQL Postcommit
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 9:09 PM Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Done.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 5:57 PM Tomo Suzuki <suzt...@google.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi Beam committers,
>>>>>>> (Alexey, thank you!)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 1. Would you run the 2 failed checks Java PreCommit and Python
>>>>>>> PreCommit for https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11156
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2. Would you run the precommit checks for
>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11168 with the following 6
>>>>>>> commands?
>>>>>>> Run Java PostCommit
>>>>>>> Run Java HadoopFormatIO Performance Test
>>>>>>> Run BigQueryIO Streaming Performance Test Java
>>>>>>> Run Dataflow ValidatesRunner
>>>>>>> Run Spark ValidatesRunner
>>>>>>> Run SQL Postcommit
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 1:08 PM Alexey Romanenko <
>>>>>>> aromanenko....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Done
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 18 Mar 2020, at 15:25, Tomo Suzuki <suzt...@google.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Beam committers,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Would you trigger the precommit checks for
>>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11156 with the following 6
>>>>>>>> commands ?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Run Java PostCommit
>>>>>>>> Run Java HadoopFormatIO Performance Test
>>>>>>>> Run BigQueryIO Streaming Performance Test Java
>>>>>>>> Run Dataflow ValidatesRunner
>>>>>>>> Run Spark ValidatesRunner
>>>>>>>> Run SQL Postcommit
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>> Tomo
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>> Tomo
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Tomo
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Tomo
>>>>
>>>

Reply via email to