done

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:12 PM Shoaib Zafar <shoaib.za...@venturedive.com>
wrote:

> Hi Beam Committers!
>
> I appreciate if someone could trigger the tests and python post-commit on
> my PR.
> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11210
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> *Shoaib Zafar*
> Software Engineering Lead
> Mobile: +92 333 274 6242
> Skype: live:shoaibzafar_1
>
> <http://venturedive.com/>
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:51 AM Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> wrote:
>
>> Done.
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 4:32 PM Shoaib Zafar <
>> shoaib.za...@venturedive.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Beam Committers!
>>>
>>> I appreciate if someone could trigger the tests on my PR.
>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11210
>>>
>>> It's currently WIP and I need to verify that the code passes all the
>>> tests.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance!
>>>
>>> Best.
>>>
>>> *Shoaib Zafar*
>>> Software Engineering Lead
>>> Mobile: +92 333 274 6242
>>> Skype: live:shoaibzafar_1
>>>
>>> <http://venturedive.com/>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:37 AM Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> KInd of done. 11208 is running the tests. 11156 did not start all the
>>>> tests. Someone could retry that again in a bit.
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 12:11 PM Tomo Suzuki <suzt...@google.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Beam committers,
>>>>>
>>>>> Would you trigger precommit checks for
>>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11156 and
>>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11208 with the following 6 checks?
>>>>> Run Java PostCommit
>>>>> Run Java HadoopFormatIO Performance Test
>>>>> Run BigQueryIO Streaming Performance Test Java
>>>>> Run Dataflow ValidatesRunner
>>>>> Run Spark ValidatesRunner
>>>>> Run SQL Postcommit
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 11:13 AM Jan Lukavský <je...@seznam.cz> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi, done.
>>>>>> On 3/20/20 3:59 PM, Tomo Suzuki wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> HI Beam committers,
>>>>>> (Thanks Ahmet)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Would you re-run the presubmit checks for
>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11168 with the followings?
>>>>>> Run Java PostCommit
>>>>>> Run Java HadoopFormatIO Performance Test
>>>>>> Run BigQueryIO Streaming Performance Test Java
>>>>>> Run Dataflow ValidatesRunner
>>>>>> Run Spark ValidatesRunner
>>>>>> Run SQL Postcommit
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 9:09 PM Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Done.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 5:57 PM Tomo Suzuki <suzt...@google.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Beam committers,
>>>>>>>> (Alexey, thank you!)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 1. Would you run the 2 failed checks Java PreCommit and Python
>>>>>>>> PreCommit for https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11156
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2. Would you run the precommit checks for
>>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11168 with the following 6
>>>>>>>> commands?
>>>>>>>> Run Java PostCommit
>>>>>>>> Run Java HadoopFormatIO Performance Test
>>>>>>>> Run BigQueryIO Streaming Performance Test Java
>>>>>>>> Run Dataflow ValidatesRunner
>>>>>>>> Run Spark ValidatesRunner
>>>>>>>> Run SQL Postcommit
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 1:08 PM Alexey Romanenko <
>>>>>>>> aromanenko....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Done
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On 18 Mar 2020, at 15:25, Tomo Suzuki <suzt...@google.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi Beam committers,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Would you trigger the precommit checks for
>>>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11156 with the following 6
>>>>>>>>> commands ?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Run Java PostCommit
>>>>>>>>> Run Java HadoopFormatIO Performance Test
>>>>>>>>> Run BigQueryIO Streaming Performance Test Java
>>>>>>>>> Run Dataflow ValidatesRunner
>>>>>>>>> Run Spark ValidatesRunner
>>>>>>>>> Run SQL Postcommit
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>> Tomo
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>> Tomo
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>> Tomo
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Tomo
>>>>>
>>>>

Reply via email to