Hi all,

I just finally got a chance to finish and submit the March board report
(late, sorry).

I want to have the board report draft available earlier so we can make
notes whenever things happen. Just like CHANGES.md is for the code, this is
for the project/community.

https://s.apache.org/beam-report-2020-06

You can read past reports at
https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Beam.html to get a feel for it.
Here are some specific examples of things that are good to add:

 - interesting technical discussions that steer the project
 - major integrations with other projects
 - community events
 - major user facing addition/deprecation (like the Flink and Python
version and LTS discussions)

It is OK to add very rough data and not be too careful with language. I
will play editor and make it all fit together.

Kenn