Thanks Rion for adding the Kotlin version.
This is great to show other people that Beam can be done in Kotlin too!

I can help to review your work.
Please help to incorporate the Java Katas latest changes from master.
There are recent changes to the task description file format from html to
md.
Please also help to remove all the *-remote-info.yaml files.
I assume that you've adjusted the answer placeholders in all tasks as well.
Afterwards, you can create a pull request and assign me as reviewer.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Henry