Yeah, the fact that not everyone can see suggested reviewers is annoying.

Mostly I just wanted to call out that if you have a PR and haven't gotten
feedback on it, it's totally kosher to as someone specifically to be a
reviewer, and this can often get the ball rolling quicker. (Pinging the
list is fine as well, especially when you're starting out.)