Hello Beam developers,

I was making some updates to Python's pipeline options documentation when I
realized pydoc includes the pipeline options classes, but not their actual
options (since option fields are set at runtime) [1]. But we do write a
'help' text for most (all?) of the options. So does anyone know where (if
anywhere) we display the help texts? For example, is there any way the user
can print them all out, or is there a way we can scrape them to put them on
the web? The only way I recall seeing help texts printed out is when I've
triggered an argparse error. I'm worried there's a lot of great, mostly
up-to-date documentation that is impossible to access without telling
everyone to just "use the source."

Thanks,
Kyle

[1]