> I believe help text is used by argparse and users can see it when they
run the pipeline with --help.

This only works when specifically constructing a new PipelineOptions
subclass instance from arguments containing --help. This is pretty limited,
since it only prints options specific to that subclass. And constructing an
instance of the parent class PipelineOptions prints no pipeline options,
since PipelineOptions itself contains no options.