I really wish that we had found the time to build sink triggers. Jan is
right - specifying triggers up front and having them propagate down is
confusing (it's also a bit confusing for Windows, but with Windows the
propagation at least makes sense). The fact that users rarely have access
to the actual GBK operation means that allowing them to specify triggers on
their sinks is the best approach.