Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

I'm Daniela and I'm currently working at Wizeline. I would like to be added
as a contributor in the Beam Jira issue tracker to assign myself to a
couple of Beam tasks.

My JiraID is: danimartin

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
--

Daniela Martín (She/Her) | <https://www.wizeline.com/>

Site Reliability Engineer

daniela.mar...@wizeline.com

Amado Nervo 2200, Esfera P6, Col. Ciudad del Sol, 45050 Zapopan, Jal.

Follow us Twitter <https://twitter.com/wizelineglobal> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/WizelineGlobal> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/wizelineglobal/> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/wizeline>

Share feedback on Clutch <https://clutch.co/review/submit/375119>

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal