Hi all!
I'm Andoni Guzman from Wizeline Team.
I'll be working with the wizeline team in the apache beam project. Can
someone add me as a contributor for Beam's Jira issue tracker? I would like
to create/assign tickets for my work.
My user in jira is:  andoni.guzman

Thanks,
Andoni Guzman

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal