Thanks for calling that out! I added a note that we're not using Jira
anymore to that page and removed some outdated information (including the
instructions to email the dev list). I kept the page around in case people
find it useful for interacting with resolved (non-migrated) issues or for
interacting with Infra/other projects.

Thanks,
Danny