Yes, I was just starting to look into this. Looks like this is the result
of this job failing -
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/ec2a07b38c1f640c62e7c3b96966f18b334a7ce9/.test-infra/jenkins/job_IODatastoresCredentialsRotation.groovy#L49

The error is:

```

*21:25:58* + gcloud container clusters upgrade io-datastores
--node-pool=default-pool --zone=us-central1-a --quiet*21:25:59* ERROR:
(gcloud.container.clusters.upgrade) No node pool found matching the
name [default-pool].

```

from
https://ci-beam.apache.org/job/Rotate%20IO-Datastores%20Cluster%20Credentials/6/console

It looks like there's been some change to the cluster that is causing the
job to fail. If we don't fix this and rerun, the cluster's creds will
expire (probably in like a monthish). I'm not sure what the impact of that
would be, I think probably broken IO integration tests.

@John Casey <johnjca...@google.com> or @Yi Hu <ya...@google.com> might know
more about this, I think the cluster in question is
https://pantheon.corp.google.com/kubernetes/clusters/details/us-central1-a/io-datastores/details?mods=dataflow_dev&project=apache-beam-testing

Next steps are:
1) figuring out why there's no longer a default-pool
2) Either recreating it or modifying the cred rotation logic
3) (Minor) Fixing the url in the Jenkins job so it actually points to the
failing job when we get emails like this