My guess is that this is due to running this both on GitHub Actions and
Jenkins. The Actions run succeeded, so I don't think we need to worry about
this - https://github.com/apache/beam/actions/runs/6714783844

It seems like for the metrics job the opposite happened - the Actions run
failing triggering an email
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/1mw4xq4tlp7htfxnq3cswqdwb0g17gbq> and the
Jenkins job succeeded -
https://ci-beam.apache.org/job/Rotate%20Metrics%20Cluster%20Credentials/

I put up https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/29243 to remove the Jenkins
jobs in favor of the Actions jobs, which should fix the issue.

Thanks,
Danny