Hi Danny,

Thanks for volunteering to do this patch release.

For review convenience, this is the diff:
  - Diff of release branches:
https://github.com/apache/beam/compare/release-2.55.0...release-2.55.1
  - The diff of tags v2.55.0-RC3 and v2.55.1-RC2:
https://github.com/apache/beam/compare/v2.55.0-RC3...v2.55.1-RC2  is
somewhat misleading, it looks as though there is a change in the version
naming pattern, but upon inspection of gradle.properties for each tag
individually, the pattern is the same and doesn't include dev/SNAPSHOT
suffixes.

> I put together a patch release per the conversation in
https://lists.apache.org/thread/kvq1wsj505pvopkq186dnvc0l6ryyfh0.

Noting that the 2.55.1 doesn't fix another Python SDK known issue that was
called out in that thread, which is fine with me, just calling out the
difference from previous discussion.

Also noting that there is no PR postsubmit test suite running against the
release branch in the vote email. Given the diff, that's also fine since
previous tests runs didn't detect the breakage, but in general we  should
include that for patch releases as well.

+1. Spot-checked some Python SDK artifacts and containers.