Hi Beam Devs,

Calling out it looks like our release process for apache-beam for
typescript/npm is broken, seemingly the last published release was 2.49.0
about 9 months ago.  The other languages look like they are publishing to
expected locations.

https://www.npmjs.com/package/apache-beam

I noticed this since I was digging into security concerns raised by
GitHub's dependabot across our repos [ ex:
https://github.com/apache/beam-starter-typescript/security/dependabot ], and
towards getting our repos tidied.

This leads me to believe we may want two distinct things:
* update our release docs/process/scripts to ensure that we
generate/publish all artifacts to relevant repositories.
* Arrive at a process to more straightforwardly attend to security updates
[ maybe we want these sent to dev list, or another distribution? ]

>From a very quick search, it did not look like we have scripts to push to
npm.  That should be verified more thoroughly -- i haven't done a release
before, so relevant scripts could be hiding elsewhere.

Cheers,
Austin

NOTE:  everything with our main Beam repo specifically looks OK.  Some
things discovered were on the other/supplementary repos, though I believe
those are still worthwhile to attend to and support.