Hi Sumit,

Thanks for the PR. Your changes looks good. I think there are
currently no plans for a minor release 0.2.1-incubating. A lot of
issues were fixed on the latest master which should give you a better
experience than the 0.2.0-incubating release.

These are the current issues which will be fixed in 0.3.0-incubating:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-102?jql=project%20%3D%20BEAM%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.3.0-incubating%20AND%20component%20%3D%20runner-flink

1. Most notably, it fixes an issue with comparing keys unencoded in
streaming mode which was an issue if you had not implemented
equals/hashCode for your objects.

2. Further, we support side inputs in streaming now. In the course, we
have also unified execution paths in streaming mode.

3. There was an issue with checkpointed sources that has been resolved.

If you could try out the latest version, that would be great. If not,
we can probably merge your PR and think about a minor release.

Best,
Max