Neelesh,

I saw you talked about the Hadoop MapReduce runner support too. I'd love to
see that happen. When Tyler and I spoke at Strata NYC, I was surprised how
many people were there with only MR code.

This would definitely ease the testing burden if they can port to Beam and
run on MR before going to another runner.

Thanks,

Jesse