Hi Jason,I have been busy bench-marking Flink Cluster (Spark next) under Beam.I
can share my experience. Can you list items of interest to know so I can answer
them to the best of my knowledge.Cheers

      From: Jason Kuster <jasonkus...@google.com.INVALID>
 To: dev@beam.incubator.apache.org
 Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 5:06 PM
 Subject: Exploring Performance Testing

Hey all,

Now that we've covered some of the initial ground with regard to
correctness testing, I'm going to be starting work on performance testing
and benchmarking. I wanted to reach out and see what people's experiences
have been with performance testing and benchmarking
frameworks, particularly in other Apache projects. Anyone have any
experience or thoughts?

Best,

Jason

--