On Mar 20, 2007, at 10:19 PM, David Wilson wrote:

I am leaning towards not supporting traditional flags of this sort,
with the idea that they're more trouble than they're worth, for both
author and programmer.
I am not sure what you mean precisely. Do you mean 'by not supporting
traditional flags of this sort' the flags and the functions of 'Suppress
Author Name' and 'Suppress Date' in the citation.

Yes.

Think about it: why do we have these sorts of commands? It's really a way of manually configuring what should (generally) be handled automatically. Moreover, I think with a smart citation service, they can be.

Bruce