On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 03:58PM, Jay Vyas wrote:
> i'd love to do one on the east coast?  OR is everone in CA?

I think most of us are here in CA, but feel free to join us virtually - I can
get you on a video call in the room with the rest of the crowd. Don't promise
no pizza though ;)

Cos

> On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> > Guys,
> >
> > I want to host another Bigtop hackaton at WANdisco in San Ramon. I have
> > 11/23
> > or 12/7 in mind. Would you please reply with your preferred date and RSVP?
> >
> > --
> > Take care,
> >         Cos
> >
> >
> 
> 
> -- 
> Jay Vyas
> http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Reply via email to